The Exhibition will be postponed until the year 2021
Mänttä Art Festival, will be postponing this year’s exhibition until the year 2021. This year’s exhibition curator, the artists and the theme will remain, to create the exhibition in 2021. – The exhibition organisers have decided to make what seems to be the only logical choice at this time. The safety of our artists, staff and exhibition visitors, is our primary concern. Explains the festival’s director Tiina Nyrhinen.
– The Corona virus epidemic has disrupted the exhibition preparations this whole spring. Many artists have not been able to work, and mobility has been difficult or even impossible for some. In addition everyone is generally concerned and preoccupied about the the well being and futures of their friends and family. We are all in this together. We would like to provide the curator, Anna Ruth and all the artists with the opportunity to hold a full-fledged cultural event next year, continues Nyrhinen. The new dates for the festival are currently set for June13th, until August 31st, 2021. Read the press release!
- The Mänttä Art Festival exhibition will be postponed until the year 2021
- Announcing the XXV Mänttä Art Festival Artists. This year’s theme considers human error.
- The list of all the featured artits of The Mänttä Art Festival 2020
- Anna Ruth to Curate the 2020 Mänttä Art Festival
Curator Anna Ruth
Photos by: Riikka Vaahtera
Pekilo Exhibition Centre
Photos of Pekilo Exhibition Centre in Mänttä. Photos by Timo Nieminen.